Oct. 2017
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Koyle's Birthday: 3
Better late than never! Koyle had a really fun birthday and he is so excited to be 3 now.
He's not little anymore! Although he is kind of little : ) Being the lame brained mother I am I can't remember his official stats now, but he was 3 ft 1 in. and 30 lbs by my measurements.
I gave Koyle a little direction in his cake choices this year because his imagination was getting a little out of my reach : ) Lucky for me he choose the easiest of the cakes I gave him to choose from. A Dusty cake! It turned out great-definitely my best cake yet. It was yummy too.
Koyle had told me that he wanted "lots and lots of presents" for his birthday. I think his wish came true.
My mom has made a cute little book for each of the grandkids. Koyle got his this year and it is ADORABLE! It's fairy tale stories and she really outdid herself.
He actually has gotten excited to wear his new pants a couple of times. Grammi Tami used the toughest wrapping paper ever and mom had to help Koyle unwrap all her gifts :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome cake and cute little boy! Can't believe he's three! Wish we were closer so we could celebrate all these fun things together... but someday we'll share a cul de sac and our husbands can carpool to work and we'll get to hang out all day and craft :)
Can I live in the cul de sac also? I like to craft and I love cute little boys!
Post a Comment