Oct. 2017
Sunday, July 20, 2014
3 Billy Goats Gruff
Justin always tells the boys a story before bed. He makes them up with the boys and they are wonderful. I am not a great story maker-upper so when it falls upon me to tell the story they are either out of luck or I tell them a good old classic tale. A few weeks ago I told them the 3 Billy Goats Gruff story; except I couldn't remember all the details. They really liked the story though. So the next day I found a youtube video of the story and we watched it together. Koyle fell in love. Then, the next day we went to the library and Justin just happened to come across a book of the 3 Billy Goats. So billy goats have been the name of the game at our house. Some days I am the troll and Koyle is the goat; some times I am the goat and Koyle is the troll. He is constantly walking around saying, "Who's that trapping on my bridge?" Tonight we got him to tell us the story in his own words and it is adorable! So without further ado, here is Koyle telling the story of the 3 Billy Goats Gruff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well thats just adorable!! I love listening to him talk, and seeing how their minds work. "I'm gonna eat you up!" hahaha, I could eat HIM up!
I miss those boys!
Post a Comment