Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Friday, August 15, 2014

Landon Sits

Yes, I believe I have a child prodigy...at least when it comes to sitting. My other boys sat on the early end and they didn't start until 4 months. Landon started doing crunches trying to sit up every time I laid him down the other day. So just for fun I got out the boppy to see what would happen if I tried to have him sit. And he totally did it! I was so surprised. He's not perfect at it yet by any means, but I was super impressed that he did it at all. He is barely 3 1/2 months old. Here's the proof:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is just cruel and unusual punishment to post pictures of that cute baby. I want to crawl through the screen and steal him.

Tiffany said...

I still cannot believe this!! We tried to make Syd sit after we saw this pic and she literally just folded herself right in half. Haha! We were laughing so hard. And I can't get over those legs of his! He is huge!