Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Landon's Baby Blessing

We blessed Landon up in Idaho so that our families could be there. It was a nice morning and we were so grateful to all our family who made the drive and arranged their schedules to be there. After church we gathered back at my parents house for brunch: baked oatmeal, fresh fruit, and some delicious muffins. Of course we also had a family photo shoot! That's what baby blessings are for right? These pictures are all a little blurry and the light is bad which is a bummer because we got some great photos. I really need a new camera.
The boy cousins
This is the Grandpa LeRoy that Landon is named after




Happy mama!
The ever somber Matthew

Me and my sisters! Love these girls



This was me trying to get a picture of Landon in his blessing outfit and blanket. But since I have no photography skills, this is what I got.
It was a beautiful day and a great excuse to get the family together and spend the day hanging out.

1 comment:

Troy said...

Landon is the chubbiest cutie I've ever seen. It was super hard to hand him over at that picnic in the park. I could have held him forever! I love that little guy :)
-Sarah