Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Landon's Photo Shoot

My dear friend Julie came and did newborn pictures for me. She did a fabulous job. My mom bought the most adorable cowboy hat and boots for Landon to use and so of course we had to get a brothers shot, especially because the boys have been so into cowboys lately.


 Landon did not want to sleep at first-he was Mr. awake. But we did finally get him to drift off with a little coaxing. But every time we moved him he would stir and we would have to wait to get him to sleep again. So the last part was a little tricky but we did get some good shots.
 My baby pod turned out to be a little anti-climatic. Partly because the cowboy stuff was so cute I think. I am glad that I plan on using it as his sleeping bag when we go camping or I would be a little bummed that I spent the money on it. I do like the way it turned out though.
 I like this one too. Wish I had a few more shots of this pose.

 This is another of my favorites.
Can't wait to get some of these printed and hung up on my wall.

No comments: