Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Introducing Landon


 
Landon LeRoy Jones was born on April 28, 2014 at 11:11 p.m.
He weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs 7 oz and was 20 in. long
Oh how we love his sweet baby cheeks!



(You know those women who always look so awesome in their post delivery pictures...I am not one of them. Not sure what their secret is...oh probably an epidural!)

7 comments:

Shaina said...

Congratulations! He really does have nice cheeks. Well done!

Becca said...

Congrats! So happy for you guys :)

Kyle and Katie Willman said...

Holy Cow- those cheeks are AMAZING! Congratulations to your beautiful family! Babies are the best!

Stephanie said...

So, so cute. (So are you! I honestly think you look beautiful.)

Brittany said...

Ha! I thought you looked amazing the day after! I had an epidural and I still looked like garbage!! So that's not the secret! The secret must be lots of makeup before and during labor!

J&K Gallacher said...

You are amazing! Yay for sweet baby boys. I'm so glad everything went well. Welcome Landon! I hope you're recovering well and getting some rest.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS - I am with you about the nice pictures after delivery. How do they do it?!?! Also, I am not a screamer or even a yeller really except during pushing and then some other person seems to take over my body. haha.

3 boys!! I am impressed.