Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Koyle in pictures

To keep Koyle's update post from being a million miles long, I split up the pictures and writing. (and then I didn't finish this post for a while...but) Here are some goodies of moments captured with Koyle the past few months.

The pouty lip: how could I forget to write about this? Koyle is master of the pouty lip and puppy dog eyes. He is so good that it really works on me sometimes. I try not to give in even though it is pretty adorable and I know he is doing it on purpose.



One day I hadn't heard the boys for a while so I came out to see what kind of trouble they were up to. I found them both sitting quietly on the couch reading books; they stayed there for quite a while.

Love the hair! I just cut it all off short because it was getting a little crazy and so I won't have to

do it again for a while with baby coming. He looks so much different with short hair.
Koyle loves his new sunglasses
Koyle loves painting. He is also usually half naked since we are potty training. I guess I am  accustomed  to my own ways because I dressed Koyle this way to paint and didn't really think anything of it. Brittany came over to drop some things off and saw Koyle and said, "Oh my gosh, tell me you took a picture of that. So cute." Then when Justin came home and saw Koyle he said the same thing, "You got a picture of that, right?" So I took a picture! He was pretty cute painting with his little bare cheeks showing.
Koyle learned how to ride his bike about a month ago. He thinks he's pretty cool. I remember having to work with Matthew forever on how to pedal but Koyle seems to just have figured it out mostly on his own. I should take him on more walks. The bike is on its last leg unfortunately and sometimes the pedals don't engage. I'm hoping it hangs in there at least through this summer for him though. 
Remember I said he was a book worm?
And the rest of the videos are going to have to wait until his birthday video gets made.
 He has such a cute face you can't help but kiss his cheeks! 

2 comments:

Troy said...

Hands down my favorite little red head! I would give in to that pouty lip every time!!!
-Sarah

Evans Family said...

Oh how he will hate that cheek picture when he grows up. Its priceless though...be sure to not lose track of it. :)