Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Preschool Program

Preschool Program equals freedom! Today was officially our last day of preschool until September. I feel like a free woman now. If I don't want to clean my house at night, I don't have to. And I haven't wanted to...so I haven't. : ) My afternoons can be spent thinking about things for my own family or other responsibilities and not about what I am going to do for preschool the next day. Don't get me wrong-I love preschool! But summer break is much welcomed, especially with baby just around the corner.
But enough about me, let's talk about Matthew; it was his program after all. He did a great job like usual. He has never really struggled with public speaking type things. I wish I could say he was graduating from preschool and this would be his last, but its not. That is a conversation for another day though.
Everyone looked so nice all dressed up. For my own memory: Hattie, Elena, Riggs, Henry, Matthew, Esther, Marseille, David, Bel

It is going to be hard to beat this group of kids next year! We had such a great class.
I do have video of Matthew reciting his poem but am too lazy to go get the camera, download it, and change the format so I can put it on the blog. So once again you will have to wait for his birthday video to see it!
It is amazing to see how far these kids have come in the past year. I feel so blessed to have played a part in their journey of learning.

1 comment:

Troy said...

Reading this almost makes me want to start teaching dance again. Stressful, time consuming, not nearly paid enough - but seeing them rock the end of the year recital (or graduation) and the "thank you teacher" hugs, makes it all worth it! Congrats to you and Matthew on another successful year! :)
-Sarah