We have chosen to go to Virginia! We are very excited about our decision (obviously or we wouldn't have chosen it.) If we hear back from Texas Tech ever then we will re-evaluate then, but as for now it is off to Richmond we go.
AHHHH!!! YAYYY! I'm so happy for you! And just a teeny weeny bit jealous that you get to go back to Virginia. You and Laurs are going to be able to hang out! How fun! But look out, I've claimed Emma for Jay--so sorry to Matthew and Koyle, Emma Snow is taken! in about 21 years or so, she'll become Emma Snow White. That's my plan for her. :) Seriously, HOORAH for you! Virginia is the best!
VIRGINIA!!!! Yay. I can't believe we are actually, finally, to this point. Sad we won't be in Texas together. Hopefully you guys get in there--at least to even have the option. But if not... isn't Virginia closer to Indiana anyway? :)
6 comments:
AHHHH!!! YAYYY! I'm so happy for you! And just a teeny weeny bit jealous that you get to go back to Virginia. You and Laurs are going to be able to hang out! How fun! But look out, I've claimed Emma for Jay--so sorry to Matthew and Koyle, Emma Snow is taken! in about 21 years or so, she'll become Emma Snow White. That's my plan for her. :) Seriously, HOORAH for you! Virginia is the best!
Virginia will be sooo fun! I'm glad you get to go back. And now we've just added one more school to our list to apply to:)
VIRGINIA!!!! Yay. I can't believe we are actually, finally, to this point. Sad we won't be in Texas together. Hopefully you guys get in there--at least to even have the option. But if not... isn't Virginia closer to Indiana anyway? :)
Yay! Can't wait to see you guys!! Let me know if I can do anything!!
I'm so excited for you to be back on the east coast! Hello Virginia trips!
Congrats! I bet you're excited to be heading back! I have to admit part of me hoped you would choose the U. :)
Post a Comment