This past weekend we made one last trip to Utah. It was kind of weird to go back but not have a place of our own to stay at. Matthew thought it was great fun to stay at Natalie and Emily's and kept asking me if that was our new house. The poor little boy is so confused about where he belongs these days. And today at the park there was a steering wheel and he kept telling me he was driving to Tiffy's house. It was a lot of fun to get together. Saturday morning we went to the temple with Cory & Tiffany. Troy and Sarah were in town for the weekend and on Saturday they blessed their baby girl. We didn't really get to visit or see the baby, but it was fun to see them for a brief moment. That afternoon we took the kids swimming which was a blast; my boys LOVE the water. That night the boys went to a Jazz game and the women stayed home. On Sunday, Cory and Tiffany blessed their little girl and then we had a lunch afterwards. It was fun to get to visit with the Leemasters one more time. We are really going to miss them. It will most likely be a very long time before we make it back to visit Utah. And I know that certain folks reading this are saying-I could still choose to go to Utah : ) But even though I will miss some of the people there, I really am not sad that I won't be returning in a few months.
Anyways, it was fun to have all the grandkids together. So far we have been able to take one of these pictures every time a new baby has been born. But I don't think that will happen any more so this picture will be especially fun to have.

And yes, thats a lot of little kids running around; life is always exciting and loud when we get together!
No comments:
Post a Comment