Going to visit Grandma's house is like a dream come true for any little boy. But getting to live with Grandma and Grandpa all summer-what could be better than that? Especially when they have a backyard and the weather is beautiful. Monday we got to mow the lawn. I have always enjoyed mowing the lawn. Matthew fell in love with the job. I did the front, and dad did the back. Matthew had his 'lawnmower' and he helped mow the entire thing. He would "start" his mower up and whenever grandpa went to empty the bag he would sit and wait for him to come back before going again. It was seriously the cutest thing ever!

When the lawn was all done Matthew had a HUGE meltdown because he wanted to mow the grass again and didn't understand why we couldn't just do that. The next day he had so much fun playing and exploring that this is what happened:

Justin has been working his little tail off so Saturday brought a welcomed break. After going to watch Jamie play tennis, we took Matthew fishing.
We just went to a little pond here in town. It was a little cold so we didn't stay for a super long time and we didn't catch any fish. But we will be back, and Matthew has had a blast playing with his fishin' pole.
We have had some issues with sleeping, but that was expected. Things are getting a little better. We are having fun and loving life!
4 comments:
Living at Grandma's house really is so fun for the kiddies. :)
Jay loved the summer that we lived with my parents! I hope you can love it too. It's hard to not have your own space, even if your previous space was cramped and annoying. Well done with the move--moving is really exhausting. I'm glad yours is done. We have a few more weeks before we can start packing our stuff. Have fun with your family!
So cute and so much fun! I have been missing you guys a lot and was very glad to hang out with you this weekend. I'm glad to hear you have chosen Virginia.. for now. :) Keep us updated on medical schools.
Well I have a week before we leave. If u need help or company I'm free!! Anytime....seriously
Post a Comment