Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Acceptance

This will be the last post tonight, I promise. I just wanted to document/announce that Justin got accepted to the University of Utah's School of Medicine yesterday. Justin was at school when I got the letter in the mail and my phone got left in Idaho so I couldn't call and tell him. It was kind of fun to be the first to know for a while. Anyways, despite the immediate excitement I'm having a hard time getting excited about this one. Now I have three choices to choose from, and I was having a hard enough time with just two. But I am so proud of my husband; he has worked so hard the past 4 years and it is nice to know that others think so too.
This means, I updated the poll since we have another option now. Perhaps sometime I will do a here are the pros and cons post, but that probably won't happen until after graduation since Justin has the computer every day. He just is out for the evening so I seized the moment to get caught up on the blog. And now I'm rambling, so goodbye!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We vote Wisconsin!!! Come on Carissa, you know we would have so much fun going to AMAZING dance concerts in Chicago!

J&K Gallacher said...

Of course we vote Utah!!!...that is if we end up coming there. We should know soon hopefully. Yay! Then we'd both be starving student families and we could still play together (even though I don't know if Jonathan would be able to tolerate Justin being a Ute) :)