Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

March


Justin and Matthew went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point one Saturday. (Justin got extra credit in a class for going.) Cory met them with the girls and they had a little daddy/child outing together while Tiffany and I hung out and made homemade doughnuts. Afterwards, they took the kids fishing at a little pond by Cory's house. Matthew was so excited and he even caught a fish! Justin has Matthew convinced that when you catch a fish, you give it a kiss. Disgusting.
I forgot to post this picture earlier. Baby Lily was born! She is adorable. This is all the grandkids at the hospital. Now we are even boys to girls. Only for a short time though since Baby Lottie is due any day now. Then the girls will be winning.
Just enjoying the nice weather. We are going to miss our balcony.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture on the balcony! I want a copy