Here are some pictures just for fun. I haven't been taking pictures as much lately and have been trying to do better; I especially haven't been posting pictures. So these are just some random pictures of what we have been up to.

We went to the Aquarium with the Jones family a few weeks ago. This is what happens when you try to get all the grandkids to pose for a picture instead of looking at the cute little otters.

One day Matthew put on Justin's beanie and insisted on wearing it everywhere. We had to go get Koyle's shots done that day and Matthew wore his beanie the whole time. He looked so stinkin cute!

When Jacque was here we went to a park up in Provo Canyon that has some old train cars. Matthew of course loved them.




This is what happens when a little boy wakes up at 5:50 and then doesn't take a nap. He falls asleep on the couch at 4. (Don't mind that he is naked, that is our potty training and it is working miracles. More on that later.)

Painting! Need I say more?
I have also been taking some cute videos of the boys (mostly Koyle) but I need to play with my new camera and figure out how to get them on my computer, etc. So as soon as I do that I will post some.
2 comments:
Cute boys!
I think he's only in an apron in that last picture as well!! Haha Maddi would love to paint, but I would fear for my life or at least my house if Brynnley was within 50 feet. :)
Post a Comment