Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Medical School: The "W"'s

So, Justin interviewed with the University of Washington on January 10th in Boise. Then he flew to Wisconsin on January 20th for an interview. Washington said they would most likely be in touch around mid-February. We are excited about the prospects of Washington because we recently learned that he could do years 3 & 4 in Boise! I am trying not to get excited about that since we still have not been accepted. But...we did hear back from Wisconsin and Justin has been accepted! Troy & Sarah are excited because we would only be about 4 hours away from them. So we will just have to wait and see what we decide. We are glad to have options now : )

**Justin saw this shirt and it reminded him of how I always tell him how funny my parents thought the cow tipping scene in Cars is (I find it quite humorous myself). So, he just had to get this for Matthew.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Wisconsin is right by Minnesota :)

Mary Ludwig said...

Haha. That's funny that the University of Washington is in Idaho. I was....kind of confused for a minute. I had to read through your post a few times. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for Boise- but that's soo cool about Wisconsin!

Anonymous said...

Matthew looks to grown up in that picture. I think you should let his hair get long and curly. just saying............

Becca said...

Wisconsin is right by indiana too :)! Although... who knows if we will go there :)! Congrats congrats. I hope you guys get into Washington. Love the update on Koyle too!