1-Buy Christmas Tree
2-Decorate Christmas Tree
3-Ward Christmas Party/See Santa
4-1st Presidency Christmas Devotional
5-Make Snowflakes
6-Work Party/White Elephant Exchange
7-Write Letter to Santa
8-Make Ornaments
9-Write Missionaries
10-Make Gingerbread Cookies
11-See the lights on Temple Square (and ride the train to get there!)
12-Watch a Christmas Movie
13-Watch Nativity Movie
14-Train Ride at the Mall
15-Pass out goodies to friends
16-Friends & Food Party
17-Wrap Presents
18-Sing and Play Christmas Songs
19-Decorate Sugar Cookies
20-Look at Christmas Lights
21-Caroling
22-Homemade Hot Cocoa
23-Polar Express Train Ride
24-Decorate Gingerbread Houses & Live Nativity
25- Christmas Day!!
I really wanted to go to a Christmas concert but after 3 tries falling through, I accepted that I am just going to have to put that on next year's list.
And just a few pictures:
3 comments:
You guys would have so much fun every.day! :) Yay for finals being over right?
So fun! Brent and I have been wishing for some of your homemade hot chocolate. I bet it was so cold at temple square! But the lights are so beautiful, I'm sure it was worth it. Merry Christmas! We miss you guys!
We loved the letter to Santa Day. Who is the big green monster? Did you watch the Grinch? Matthews gonna love the train rides!
Post a Comment