Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Monday, December 12, 2011

Mom Can Always Tell

I'll keep this story short and just say that after a partial melt down in the Wal*Mart parking lot, I knew I needed to take Koyle in to have his ears checked; I was done fighting to get him to eat just to have him win screaming. Sure enough, he has double ear infections! I guess this is the one way he will be like his brother-oh goody! But we got his prescription and so hopefully he will be feeling better in a few days, and should be good as new by Christmas. Oh, and he was 13 lbs. 7 oz.!
This picture was not taken today but I think it is adorable and after a day like today, I need to capture the sweetness of my children. Matthew did save the day by falling to sleep at 6:30 tonight though (result of a late night yesterday and no nap today).

3 comments:

Evans Family said...

He's gonna pass Brynn up by 4 months! haha I hope he does start to feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Nothing like a chubby baby, except maybe a happy chubby baby. Well......that little bug Brynn is pretty dang cute, though.

Tianna said...

My kids go to bed every night at 6:30 since they no longer nap. It kind of is the sweetest thing ever. Then I have plenty of me time. Merry Christmas!