AHHHH! Koyle is smiling already?? So sweet! I love reading about all the cute 2-year-old things that Matthew does. I'm impressed that you remember so many things to write down--I think my mind goes blank right when I sit down to record anything.
I love these little boys. They are so cute. I was just reviewing my schedule and even though I will still have a lot to do, I will get to visit you guys a bit more. :) I have to take advantage of the next 5 months before you're all gone.
2 comments:
AHHHH! Koyle is smiling already?? So sweet! I love reading about all the cute 2-year-old things that Matthew does. I'm impressed that you remember so many things to write down--I think my mind goes blank right when I sit down to record anything.
Such cuties.
I love these little boys. They are so cute. I was just reviewing my schedule and even though I will still have a lot to do, I will get to visit you guys a bit more. :) I have to take advantage of the next 5 months before you're all gone.
Post a Comment