Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

That's what little boys are made of! We had our ultrasound and we are most definitely having another boy : ) That was the first thing we saw. Baby had his legs and arms up over his head which meant we got to look at everything all at the same time. I love how they can do the layers thing with the images and see all the pieces and parts. Baby is healthy and growing. We are excited because we got what we were hoping for. Now comes the fun part of getting things ready for our baby boy...and picking out a name. But more to come on that later.

15 comments:

Mary Ludwig said...

HOORAY! CONGRATS!!

Zachary and Rachel Toomey said...

yay! congrats, I am so happy for you guys. Another boy should be very nice!!

Kelly said...

Yay! Congratulations! They'll have so much fun playing together!

Emily said...

Congrats! I thought you would have a boy, but I forgot to vote. Matthew will have a little friend! How fun.

Amanda Enkey said...

Congratulations! Glad you got what you wanted. I find out on Friday. :)

Kimi Sheffer said...

Michael will have a buddy! YAY!

Janelle said...

YaY! Congrats. So fun that Matthew will have a little buddy. And I'm thinking ours is probably a boy too. If so, they can be bestest friends. Can't wait to hear what you guys are thinking for names!

Unknown said...

AAHH!! Cris I am so excited!!! I'm gonna be an auntie again! Even though I do need to find a new present now :D

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Yay! I'm so happy your wish came true! There will be plenty of time for little girls when you can spoil them properly! haha Congratulations Carissa, this news is so exciting!! :)

Evans Family said...

I already have clothes for you! Hahaha

Greg and Blythe said...

Awesome, congrats! Now you don't have to buy too many more clothes. Matthew will be a cute older brother :)

Shaina said...

Yay! Isn't it great when you get what you hope for?? :) I was thinking about you all day on Tuesday. How FUN for Matthew to have a little brother! Too bad this means that we won't be 100% "twin families" any more, though. I can't wait to hear what name you choose for the little guy! Congratulations!

Erin Darrington said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Congratulations!

Whitney and Greg said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys!