I think everyone wants you to have a girl! haha, I bet you're SO ready to KNOW! Hopefully the little one is cooperative and lets you in on the big secret!
Just to clarify.....I voted boy because that's what I think it is, but I sure hope it's a girl because then she will get the all-time freaking cutest hair pretties from her fave Aunty Tiffy. :)
Well, personally I think you guys already made the cutest little boy in the whole wide world so two Matthews would not break my heart. I remember how badly I wanted Justin to be a girl but as always, the second I saw him--I was soooo glad he was a Justin!!! I say it's a boy but would be so happy if she's a girl! Good Luck tomorrow!!! yay!!!
5 comments:
I think everyone wants you to have a girl! haha, I bet you're SO ready to KNOW! Hopefully the little one is cooperative and lets you in on the big secret!
As much fun as it would be to have a girl, my vote is going to be boy so our little guys can be buddies.
oh, it soooo has to be a girl! I got the CUTEST fabric for a girl blanket that I will make if it's a girl. Other wise...your SOL.
:D Love ya!
Just to clarify.....I voted boy because that's what I think it is, but I sure hope it's a girl because then she will get the all-time freaking cutest hair pretties from her fave Aunty Tiffy. :)
Well, personally I think you guys already made the cutest little boy in the whole wide world so two Matthews would not break my heart. I remember how badly I wanted Justin to be a girl but as always, the second I saw him--I was soooo glad he was a Justin!!! I say it's a boy but would be so happy if she's a girl! Good Luck tomorrow!!! yay!!!
Post a Comment