Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ouch!

Matthew has been very whiny lately and I haven't exactly felt like catering to his every need every second of the day like he seems to think I should. But then he goes and does silly things like this and I forget that he was whiny all day and I just love him!

He loves this game and he will run into things on purpose or just go and bang his head on the wall. He did it forever the other night and we were laughing so hard.

5 comments:

Tami said...

What a funny little twirp!!! So glad when you put video clips on your blog!

The Stoddard Family said...

Aww! He's so cute! Seems like something Landon would do! What a funny little guy!

Anonymous said...

Such a boy!!! Pretty sure you would have cried your eyes out if you had done that when you were two.

Sarah said...

(this is Troy)...I hope you're not expecting that kid to go to college. Oh and I don't think you should help the kid next time he cries for hurting himself because he can obviously take anything.

Becca said...

Okay. I got SO bored from doing my homework and SO sick from doing my homework ;)... that I decided to go on an adventure and find your blog. Justin told it to me once. ANYWAY, I laughed SOOOO hard when I so this, I can't wait to show landon... if he ever gets home! You're great Carissa! We've only met once, but I look up to you a great deal! Congrats on monday! YAY :). Have a good week.