Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Favorite Things


  • Learning to jump
  • Climbing and standing on everything
  • Wearing his stethoscope around all afternoon
  • Pulling things off the pantry shelf
  • Carrying things twice his size around (he always tries to help me carry the laundry)
  • Riding the vacuum like a horse
  • Riding mom and dad like a horse
  • Saying, "What is it?" in his cute, high pitched, toddler babble while doing his classic 'all done' hands
  • Looking out the window
  • Learning to draw
  • Building with blocks
  • Throwing balls
  • Making a mess
  • Watching for Dad and calling for him through the rail on the balcony
  • Pushing buttons
  • Dumping handfuls of dirt on the ground, off the balcony, or in the house
  • Listening to music
These are a few of Matthew's favorite things



6 comments:

The Clarks said...

Carissa! Look how cute your little family is! So glad I found your blog...just wanted to say hello!!

Janelle said...

I'm glad we can keep up with you two and Matthew even though we're so far away. Great post! And we're just waiting for you guys to come visit!

Shaina said...

Sooo cute! You're right, Jay and Matthew would be buddies. He looks like a fun boy!

Anonymous said...

He's gonna have really strong quads. Has he tried to climb the balcony yet? What is he going to be for Halloween? Can't wait to see those pictures.

Evans Family said...

He looks so old! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Kelly said...

He is so cute. We loved playing with him the other day. Every age is great for different reasons, but I really do love this age right now.

Good job on the haircuts. I cut Joseph's hair but I'm too scared to cut Grant's :)