Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Monkey

So, either blogger is being retarded, or just my computer is. It's hard to say. But it won't let me move the pictures around after I upload them. So they are stuck at the beginning in the order I selected them. Enjoy the pictures first!
I just think this picture is super cute.
I have a picture of Kento and Matthew last year on Halloween and they were just little babies. It is crazy how much they have grown up!
This is what Matthew did on Saturday while I cleaned the house and Justin did homework. This is usually where you can find him if he goes outside; for some reason he loves to sit in the flowerpot.
This is our super cool pumpkin: a wolf howling at the moon.
All the pumpkins we carved with our friends
This was my canning adventure. Let's just say, someday I will have a bigger kitchen with a full size stove.
The fruit of my labors! (And Kimi's and Ashley's-thanks for your help)
I love how every batch came out a different color.
Matthew had fun canning as well.

Matthew was the cutest monkey for Halloween. He did great about wearing his costume; he never tried to take it off. He loved eating candy and staying up late. It was a busy day, but well worth it. Saturday morning we went to a breakfast party with the teacher I used to work with who is now just a good friend. That afternoon we cleaned and got things ready for our scone party that night. We went to our ward party that evening and then came home and had some friends of our own over. We of course stayed up way too late visiting (that is turning in to a sort of tradition for us on Halloween). On Monday we also did pumpkin carving with friends. Our pumpkin turned out really cool but it didn't last all the way to Halloween-oh well. I also canned apples this week which was really fun. I made apple juice.

7 comments:

Evans Family said...

okay, seriously so excited to see you guys this weekend!

Anonymous said...

good thing dad doesnt look at the blogs or else you wold have just blown it mandi!!! but matthew has to be the cutest monkey EVER!!
lindy

Shaina said...

What is it with little boys and dirt?CUTE! Matthew made quite the handsome little monkey. Jay won't keep anything on his head (he's going to be cold this winter), so I had to get creative. Way to go with the canning-- I've never done it on my own before!

Leah said...

Matthew is so cute! He's darling.

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! I love that first picture. Matthew is so cute. I love all the pictures. I wish we could have been there for scones and wassail.

Janelle said...

Makes me a little sad to read about your Halloween festivities that we couldn't make it to this year, especially because Brent's pumpkin was amazing and I know he wishes he could've shared it with all his best friends, but that's ok. We'll see you at Christmas!!

Tiffany said...

I agree with Janelle. Cory would have loved having someone appreciate his BSU pumpkin, too. :) Your little Monkey is too cute!