Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Monday, June 21, 2010

HAIR CUT!

So I finally did it. I broke down and cut my hair. I was so frustrated with fighting my hair every day and with the weather heating up I knew it had to go. It was also just time for a new updated look that better reflected how I feel about myself. It was pretty crazy though-we cut off a LOT of hair. I think there was more hair taken out from thinning it then in length; and I took a lot of length off. My head feels liberated-and so does my morning schedule!
The length I cut off
The thickness I cut off
The finished product. Thanks Ryan!

7 comments:

Christy said...

it looks great!!

Evans Family said...

Have you been trying different ways to style it? Glad you're liking it...it will be fun for the summer!

Tiffany said...

OH MY GOSH!! I've never seen you with hair this short! I love it! You look great, and older too. Wow. That was very brave of you. And now I want to cut my hair, too.

Whitney and Greg said...

Cute! It really looks good. Perfect for the summer. :)

Kelly said...

I love it! It's a great style for you!

Kim said...

So cute! Glad you made the jump!

Emily said...

Super cute! How did I miss this post earlier? I'm sad I can't see it in person. :(