Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Great Outdoors

This weekend was our ward camp out.
It rained.
And was cold.
But we had a lot of fun anyways! Especially with our bishop and his wife who got released today. We are going to miss them.
Last weekend was beautiful though and it was free fishing day. So we took Matthew fishing. He caught a fish both times he helped Dad! He even liked eating the fish the next day at our barbecue.

And the other day I was feeling especially kind so I let Matthew play in the dirt. He LOVES dirt and can spot it a mile away.
Needless to say he had a wonderful time.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to play in the dirt with him. Hope it's warm next weekend.

Stoddard Family said...

Awww!!! I can't wait to get him and Landon together! Will you guys be up for fair?

Anonymous said...

Did that video come off of your camcorder or camera? This is Really important.
Lindy