Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Monday, May 10, 2010

Matthew

I gave Matthew his second hair cut last week. His hair is much more manageable now. Here is the before picture:

And here are the after pictures:



I didn't cut it super short because he looks cute with all his hair, but now we don't have to do the side sweep to keep it out of his eyes. It made his hair really blond too, like I cut off all the old brown stuff and all that's left is his blond hair. And I love the cute faces he is making in those pictures.
Matthew has learned a new trick with his mouth and it is super cute because if you do it to him, he will do it back to you. He will sit and do it for a long time sometimes. I've been trying all week to get a video of him doing it but he gets so distracted by the camera that it is hard to get him to do it. Here is one I like though:

He's also had some really bad eczema and his head itch's really bad so he rubs it on everything. Sometimes I feel like I have a pet cat because he will crawl over to me and start rubbing his face all over my legs. Hopefully we can clear his skin up soon.

7 comments:

Evans Family said...

Thats really cute! I hope his skin gets better too! Never fun!

Tiffany said...

ok that kissing thing is darling!

Suze said...

Have you tried Avon for baby lotion and body wash? Works really well for Alex when he was a baby. Put the lotion every night before bed time and in the morning. Hope that's help.

Anonymous said...

Glad you got that on video, I've been trying to tell Dad about it. I spied the Twinkies on the table. Some things never change.

Shaina said...

What a hunk! :) I have the same problem with Jay and the camera-- he always stops what he's doing to stare at the flashing light when I try to record something! I can't believe Matthew has had 2 hair cuts already! Girls dig a man with luscious locks!

Tami said...

Oh my gosh - how cute is he!!!! Made me crack up. I just wanted to pick him up and kiss those cute little cheeks!

Whitney and Greg said...

oh man, he is a cutie!! The haircut looked good too. :)