On Saturday my sister came up and I got to babysit my niece Saturday night and Sunday. She is the cutest little girl ever and Justin and I always love watching her. Matthew was so excited to have a friend come to play too.
Oct. 2017
Monday, May 3, 2010
Family Comes to Town
My cousin Baylee got to come up to Women's Conference with her mom and hang out with me. It was so much fun. When I was younger I used to call myself Baylee's second mom because I would spend so much time with her and her siblings. Since they moved and I got married I haven't been able to spend as much time with them as I would like and I miss them a ton. The weather was nasty while she was here but we still managed to have lots of fun. I took Baylee to campus one day and we went through the Eyring Science Center and got some ice cream from the Creamery. The next day we got to go bowling.


Baylee was the best guest. She made her bed in the morning, kept all her things neatly together, and was a big help with Matthew. She is a little mom in training. Thanks for coming to play!

On Saturday my sister came up and I got to babysit my niece Saturday night and Sunday. She is the cutest little girl ever and Justin and I always love watching her. Matthew was so excited to have a friend come to play too.
On Saturday my sister came up and I got to babysit my niece Saturday night and Sunday. She is the cutest little girl ever and Justin and I always love watching her. Matthew was so excited to have a friend come to play too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We love Baylee too. It is so fun to see her grow up and have fun hanging out with the sista's. Bet her Mom wishes she was that good of a "guest" at home.
Holy cow Baylee is looking so grown up! Wish I could have made it down there in time to see her and Missy. And, I'm glad you still enjoyed watching Maddi even though she woke up and wanted to eat and watch a movie in the middle of the night. :) She loves you and Justin and I know she's in good hands with you guys so thanks!
Post a Comment