Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Scream You Scream!!!

We all scream for ICE CREAM!!!

We stopped at Dairy Queen on the way home one night to get us a little ice cream since we had run out at home. And who can go a day without ice cream?! Anyways we got home and found out that Matthew can smell ice cream. He'll usually whine for food for a little bit if we're eating something, but if we don't give him any he'll give up. Not tonight. He must have known we had the good stuff and he was not stopping till he got some. I'm guessing he must have gotten the ice cream gene from his parents who have gone through more than a gallon of ice cream in a week on multiple occasions. So for your viewing pleasure....Matthew!




5 comments:

Kim said...

That is ridiculously funny... but I have to admit, I feel the same way some days :)

Emily said...

Oh, that's great. I love that he'll go on forever panting if that spoon is just an inch away from his mouth. So funny!

Cory said...

I think I figured out why Matthew isn't sleeping thru the night and Nattie Girl is....it's all in the ice cream! :) just teasing
That lip smacking was so dang cute!

Evans Family said...

Okay so total torture in the first video...poor kid. You guys totally deserve the whole "him waking up all the time" for teasing him with ice cream! And now we have it on camera-you are officailly bad parents giving a 9 month old dairy...haha! Okay so who really cares about that...they are cute videos!

Shaina said...

Matthew is one smart kid! It must be SO rough for him to not have his very own blizzard!!! :)