Oct. 2017
Friday, February 19, 2010
The Best Wife (and Mom) EVER!
I just wanted to let everyone know how AWESOME Carissa is. Matthew just got his 6 month immunizations the other day and is conveniently getting his 2nd tooth at the same time. Needless to say he has not been feeling well and has not really slept since. She stayed up with him the last 2 nights (pretty much all night), rocked him, fed him, and helped him to get as much sleep as he could. Matthew has really gotten attached to her and wants her to hold him all the time and yet all day everyday she takes care of him without a complaint. She is also so supportive of everything I do. I have had a lot going on with school, triathlon training, and work and haven't helped her with Matthew as much as I would like. Despite that she has continued to help me and encourage me to do and be involved in all of those things. She has even taken time to budget so I can afford all the entry fees and expenses for the triathlons, with no thought for what she will get out of it. Matthew and I are so grateful for all that she does for us and the never-ending love that she shows for us. Thanks Carissa you are the BEST! We LOVE you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Definitely sounds like Carissa. I'm so glad you know just how lucky you are. I love her too :)
Carissa is a rock star. I don't think I've ever heard her complain- always has a good attitude. Let me know if you need a nap! I'll watch Matthew for a while. :)
Well, since Carissa is getting all the love, let me take this moment to say how cool is Justin. Not only does he recognize what a great Mom she is, he takes the time to blog about it. We are thankful every day that Carissa has such a great family of her very own.
when i first saw the title i was thinking carissa wrote it and thought it was pretty funny that she was going to brag about herself!!! But then i realized that justin was just a sweet husband :)
Lindy
We totally laughed at your comment about the crying, neglected baby. We went and got him out of the snow after we filmed Carson :). I don't know if you run into it with Matthew, but rarely does Drake sleep without a few minutes of screaming first...
Anyway, Carissa is indeed wonderful. We miss you!
Post a Comment