Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Friday, February 12, 2010

Um, No Thanks Mom!

You are going to love this. First, think back on Matthew's first taste of rice cereal. No funny faces, no spitting it out, nothing. Well, tonight I gave him his first taste of real baby food. We decided we would start him out with green beans. Let's just say Matthew doesn't love green beans. The first two bites he grimaced and groaned but finally swallowed, just to gag them back up. He did start swallowing them and keeping them down, but he didn't want to eat very many. Enjoy these!


I gave him just plain rice cereal after and he was so happy. In the middle I snuck in a bite of green beans and he just started to cry as soon as he tasted them. haha.

2 comments:

Shaina said...

HAHAHAHAHAAAA! Those movies are hilarious! How brave of you to give him green beans first... I still haven't given Jay green beans! He is SO cute! I love his shudder with every bite. I'm impressed that he still swallowed!

Sarah said...

I started with green beans first, but stopped because they gave Payt such terrible gas lol. Payt thought they were okay but loved peas more (which I tried next). You could always try "watering down" the beans by mixing them with cereal, maybe he'd like it more. He is so stinkin' cute!