
Matthew had his 4 month well baby appointment yesterday. We are changing our insurance so it was the last time we got to go and see his doctor (whom we love) but oh well, life will go on. Matthew weighed in at 16 pounds 15 ounces! Dr. Freestone was impressed that he already doubled his birth weight. He measured 27 inches long. He also got his shots and things went a lot rougher this go around. He was okay until about 3:30 and then he wouldn't stop crying and had a fever. But we got him some Tylenol and that helped a lot. We had a pretty rough night though. I'm happy to report he is feeling much better today.
Matthew has discovered his feet and he loves to play with them, especially while I am changing his diaper. It's pretty cute. He is also getting stronger on his tummy, and he is getting quite good at keeping his balance sitting up. He loves to chew on everything and is getting good at grabbing things he sees. He reached for the doctors shirt sleeve and tried putting it in his mouth yesterday and he doctor said, "You are one of
those babies that has to chew on everything."
Justin is at school taking his last final!!! I think I am just as excited as he is for this semester to be over. Justin has been such a good trooper though staying on top of school and work and still helping me with Matthew.

Matthew got to play baby Jesus in the Nativity our primary did at the ward party. He was a perfect angel and just sat there the whole time and played with his blanket. I think its because he had no clothes on and he loves to be naked!
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

(Don't worry, the wrapper is still on)
3 comments:
Oh he is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys at New Years...don't forget to work on your costumes. :)
What kind of a mother gives her baby candy with the wrapper still on. How rude! I bet it didn't last long. Can't wait to see that cute little bug. Hope he is feeling better.
Carissa!!! How cute! What a big boy he is! He is exactly the same weight and height as Jay is , and Jay just had his 6 month check up! awesome! I love his hair by the way. Merry Christmas to you!
Post a Comment