We went and looked at Christmas lights and read the Christmas story and sang carols. Christmas morning was wonderful, of course. We got a keyboard from Santa! I am really excited about it, I just have to find a place for it! Matthew got some cute clothes and toys, and Justin and I got some really great gifts. That morning we packed up and drove up to a cabin in Cascade. There was a perfect hill right next to our cabin and we had fun playing with Matthew in the snow.
He kind of looked like the kid off the Christmas Story all bundled up!
We had so much fun visiting with Cory & Tiffany again. We have really missed them since they moved.
Justin came home to work for a few days and I went over to my house on Monday. My grandparents and aunt & uncle were in town so we hung out together and that night went out and looked at some amazing Christmas lights. Tuesday I got to hang out with my sisters. It was fun to laugh and be together just like old times. Justin got back to Idaho on Wednesday! We fed Matthew cereal for the first time and he is a pro eater! He didn't spit it out or make faces, he just devoured it.
New Years Eve was rather uneventful. The Hanson's came over and we played Curses which was really fun. But then we all were just sitting around and most of us fell asleep. (In my defense, Matthew had not been sleeping well and I was exhausted.) So yeah for 2010!! We did open presents on New Years Eve and I got the best gift ever (no offense to all my other gifts). I have always wanted a dinner bell and my sister had my grandpa make one for me. It is soooo awesome. I love it! The rest of the week we watched movies, played games, and ate food. Sunday, Justin left to go down to the Fiesta Bowl!! We went over to some friends house to watch it and Matthew was all dressed up in his blue & orange.
Justin had some great seats and it was a good game. Of course Boise State won!! GO BRONCOS!
1 comment:
That's a cute post :D I especially like the video of matthew eating ( though the sounds do not even come close to doing it justice) and the pic of him in his broncos clothes so cute!
~Jacque
Post a Comment