- He can see very well now and he loves to look around at his surroundings. One of his favorite things to do is just have me walk slowly around the house. He especially loves looking at the fridge and the bookshelf. He also loves to follow Justin wherever he goes (with his eyes of course).
- He has been chewing on his hands for quite some time but he does it all the time now. He will sit forever and just gnaw on his fingers. I tried to get a video of it because it can be quite funny at times, but he always likes to just look at the camera and not do anything else.
- As far as we can tell Matthew weighs 16 pounds! He is almost too big for his size 2 diapers.
- He loves to stand up and sit. He is getting better at keeping his balance all the time. I will be very happy when he can sit up by himself and play with toys. He loves having things to do or people talk to him but it can be exhausting trying to entertain a 3 month old all day.
- He has been sleeping pretty good. After a week of waking up twice at night (he hasn't done that for a while) he rewarded me last night by sleeping from 10:30-8!! It was pretty awesome.

Our friend Jenn sent him this cute hat. It came with matching pajamas too!
6 comments:
Holy cow he is so dang cute! I really can't get over how much he looks like you Cris! Uh...there was something else I was going to comment on, but forgot. haha
I remember! The diapers!!!! Maddi was only in a size 4 at the age of 2! Quite the chunker you got there, and we thought Maddi was fat. lol (Maybe we should compare pics)
Only 5 more days to Matthew. I can't wait
He sure is one cute boy! One cute big boy!! Champ is 5 months and a couple weeks ago was 15 lbs 10 oz! Sounds like they are about the same size!! Babies R Us has those teething toys that you can put in the freezer and they work great for teething by the way. We keep two in our freezer at all times!
What a cute boy! He IS big- I was noticing how big he was for his size 2 diapers when I babysat the other day and thinking about how long it took for Cassie to get to size 3s. Cassie was 18 lbs when she was 1 year! Anyway, he is one big happy baby!
I love the comparison pictures! What a big boy! He's growing soooo fast! Doesn't it make you glad he was only in your tummy for 9 months? A few extra months in there would've been unbearable! haha he's a cutie
Post a Comment