Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Friday, September 4, 2009

Go, Go, Go Big Blue!!

Last night was the first Boise State game of the season. It was a big game for BSU against Oregon and, as always, we came out victorious! The score was 19 to 8, and there was a fight at the end of the game to add a little spice to the game. We were able to watch the game on the big screen at Justin's brothers in-laws house who are out of town. Matthew of course was decked out in his Boise State gear, compliments of Grammy Tami and the Hanson's.


4 comments:

Evans Family said...

Love it! It was a good game too. Have to admit though I got a headache and was pretty tired so I missed the fight...dang! But, I saw the clips this morning. :)

Nic said...

Ok so you have to tell me where they got the Bronco onesie. The Blue and Orange store doesn't have baby stuff online and we totally need one too! He is cute as ever by the way, and it was quite a fun game to watch!

Erin Darrington said...

I love that first picture. Matthew looks like he's throwing up gangster signs. Cutie pie. We listened to the last bit of the game on the radio and learned about the fight today... spice indeed!

Tiffany said...

I recognize that couch! I'm glad you guys all had a great time hanging out at the Pops and Joj's house while we worked like dogs in LA....just teasing :)