Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Baby Matthew Pictures!


Well, our little guy is getting older and good news-he's still alive! He loves to eat, sleep, and poop! He is getting better at the whole eating thing and he still loves to sleep. The first few days of his life we couldn't wake him up long enough to eat. His cord fell off on Friday night and he got to take his first bath on Saturday; he loved it!! He just sat there the whole time and didn't make a peep.
My mom went home today (thanks for everything Mom) but before she left we got some cute pictures. Here are a few:







































Justin went up to Idaho for his brother's homecoming this weekend. They got to go boating and to the fair, and of course, what would a trip home be without a little concrete work. We are excited for him to get home in a couple of hours.
So far, being a mom is just as much fun as I always dreamed it would be. I get to sit around and hold my precious boy as much as I want. Thank heaven for first babies.

8 comments:

Erin Darrington said...

It is wonderful isn't it?

Tianna said...

They don't stay so little very long so enjoy every minute of it. Pretty soon he'll be crawling and you'll wonder were all the time went. He is adorable. Congrats to the both of you.

Nic said...

It is pretty much the best thing ever! By the way, those pictures are adorable! And they really don't stay that little for long!

Shaina said...

SO SWEET!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad your dream is coming true. Sit around and hold him as long as you can, cuz I'll be back soon. I love that boy!

Whitney and Greg said...

He is adorable! Congrats Carissa. What an exciting time for you guys!

Zachary and Rachel Toomey said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E :-) we are excited to see you to!

Tiffany said...

I agree, thank heaven for first babies! There's no much less time to just sit and hold them when they aren't your only child.