
We had a busy, but wonderful Labor Day weekend. All of our family was in town and most of our friends were here as well. Sunday was Justin's birthday; he turned 23! We also blessed Matthew on Sunday which was fun since it was Justin's birthday. Matthew even got to wear his dad's blessing outfit. I wish I knew how to make a slideshow of pictures on here. I have tried to figure it out a few times but I never finish. If anybody knows an easy way to do, I would love to learn. In the meantime here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend.

We didn't get a family picture of all the Jones' on Sunday but this is a picture from Cory & Tiffany's baby blessing with the whole family together.

The Jones name lives on: Great Grandpa Jones, Grandpa Jones, Dad Jones, Baby Jones!

The Koyle Clan: notice the boys are getting closer to equaling the girls. And Maddi was asleep so she is not in the picture : (

The "Godfathers"-and their significant others : )

A hilarious picture of Justin blowing out his candles; actually they had already been blown out but he was reenacting it for his mom to take a picture.
Thanks to everybody who came and to all my family for helping out with the lunch! Oh, and did you notice I cut my hair? A big thanks goes out to Ryan for that. My hair had gotten so thick and long I just couldn't take it any longer. See how much we cut off... I love it!!

8 comments:
I think we need to see a picture of the finished product, not just the hair on the floor!
Your hair is super cute! I really like it. I'm sad we missed the blessing. Happy Birthday to Justin!
adorable photos! =]
miss you guys.
What a great day-- birthday and blessing all in one! Matthew is so cute and little! I feel like I've already forgotten how to hold a fragile little newborn... You look great, and so does your hair!
It was an awesome weekend. I love how big our family is getting. That boy is the cutest thing. I really miss him.
we had so much fun with you guys this past weekend. thank you guys so much. we hope to see you again really soon! :)
Aw Carissa your little guy is such a cutie!
I totally noticed your short hair and just thought you weren't going to say anything about it. Love the new hair! It makes you look older.
Sorry we missed the birthday bash and the blessing, but glad my parents could represent us. :) Thanks for inviting them. Yay for a fun weekend!
Post a Comment