Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Saturday, May 23, 2009

What can $37 buy?

Well my friends, let me tell you what I got for $37. Scholastic had a warehouse book sale where everything was 80% off. So...

I got 11 books for $37!!!! If you really think about it, that is a smoking deal. I almost went crazy and bought a lot of books, but I held myself back to just 11. They had all the Harry Potter books and things like that I could have acquired but I just got a couple children's books and then some books to keep and use as presents for my children when they are older. I got 3 of the Chronicles of Narnia, Little Women (that one is just for me, I've never actually read the book), some of the Series of Unfortunate Events books, and a few others. I was super excited about it. I almost didn't go because Friday was a very, very, long day at work but I was glad I did. I want to have my own library room full of books someday; so I have to start now and you can't pass up good deals like that.
As for other things happening: we won our first ultimate frisbee game on Thursday!! That was exciting. It was even a good team that we beat. I only have 2 more days of school which is crazy. And, my belly button is definitely going to pop out any day now. Justin is writing a paper on the genetic coding of Autism; I am looking forward to reading it. Well, have a wonderful day.

No comments: