Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Friday, May 8, 2009

Make it Stop

As promised, here are some tummy pictures. This is me at 25 weeks and 1 day. I am starting to definitely feel pregnant; especially when I bend over. And, I am getting more and more nervous about my belly button. As my stomach grows, my belly button keeps getting closer and closer to the surface. It is almost flat with my stomach now. I am afraid I will have an outie while pregnant. Let me explain why this is a bad thing. I do not like belly buttons. I do not touch my belly button, other people do not touch my belly button, and I do not like to touch other people's belly buttons. My belly button is out far enough already that if I rub my stomach with too much pressure over my belly button...eek, I get the eebie bejeebies and I hate the way it feels. If it pokes out and touches my clothes all day-what will I do? I must make it stop!

6 comments:

Me and My Gang said...

Carrissa- You are Hilarious! Whatever shall you do?

Evans Family said...

You are such a DORK...enough said! ha ha

Evans Family said...

P.S. You should smile in your pictures. :) lol

Justin and Carissa said...

This was my "mug shot" picture but it turned out the best as far as the tummy shot goes so that's why I chose the one of me not smiling. But I do look super excited in that picture don't I?!

Shaina said...

haha, right when I saw the picture, I said "mug shot!" Yay for big bellies and boo for protruding belly buttons... I had no idea that you felt that strongly about belly buttons-- I haven't heard any tricks to keep it in check either! good luck-- you look great!

Anonymous said...

hey Cris try duck tape. you know it solves everything!!! you have the WIERDEST issues.

Love ya,
Lindy