Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting Bigger!

Monday I had another doctor's appointment. It has taken me a few days to post because it is Intramural season again which means we are a little busy in the evenings. I weighed in at 122 pounds-that puts me at 18 pounds gained so far. Go me. My blood pressure was 94/57 and everything looks good. We were excited because we got a free pizza out of the deal. We had to wait an hour for our appointment and so he gave us a coupon for a free 14" pizza because he felt bad.
Justin's softball season started this week. We were out practicing one night and I pitched some balls and practicing batting which I haven't done in years. Sadly I am sore from it, but it felt good to exercise. They won their first game last night by forfeit. We are both playing on our ward co-ed ultimate frisbee team. I am super excited about it; our first game is Saturday.
I will get a picture of my tummy up in the next few days but I just wanted to update everyone. Hope life is treating you well!

1 comment:

Erin Darrington said...

I am excited to see your tummy pictures!