Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Monday, April 20, 2009

Puking Again?

Welcome back Monday morning! I had a lovely day back at school. It started off when I puked, twice, this morning while brushing my teeth. Seriously? I thought we were over that. I haven't puked in nearly 2 months! I am really hoping that was a one time deal and not a trend that is coming back. Then, at lunch, one of our kiddos threw up all over himself. After getting him all cleaned up and things taken care of there (this cute kiddo also puked twice the week before spring break, which I also got to clean up) I had about at 15 minute break before another of our kiddos wet his pants, and once again I got to take care of that situation as well. Both of these things are frequent occurances and really not that big of a deal, but coupled with puking this morning and being our first day back-it was a good day! And did I mention, that the sleeping woes of pregnancy have started to settle in. I have been getting heartburn really bad lately, especially in the middle of the night which makes sleeping super fun.
But, on a good baby note. Our friends had their baby on Saturday and we got to go and see it yesterday. He came 3 weeks early and so he is tiny: only 5 lbs 1 oz. I want a cute little baby like that (emphasis on the little). Yeah for babies! Mom and baby are doing well and they got to come home today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that Yasu and Emma?
tell them congrats.
The puking thing is probably just a little reminder in case you get to comfortable or something.

Evans Family said...

Ha Ha you totally are like mom during pregnancy!!! Lets watch you blow up like a baloon now as you get swollen. :) J/K I hope you don't keep puking, thats no fun. As for the sleeping wish I could say it will get better, but it won't. The discomfort will go away though, once you have the baby that is. :)

Shaina said...

Hi Carissa!
That stinks you had to deal with all that barf! I can totally commiserate with heartburn and sleep problems... But, one comforting thing--besides getting a baby out of this-- When I was visiting my mom a few weeks ago, she said when she was big and pregnant, a young woman in the ward told her: "pregnant ladies are goddesses" haha, I loved that!

Anonymous said...

hey sorry to hear your puking again but i also wanted to say that you should delete nevaehs blog cuz it doesn't exist anymore

Lindy

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! I just stumbled onto your guys blog. We have one, too: sbbarros.blogspot.com. I'm so excited to hear that you're pregnant. We had a little boy on April 5th. So much to catch up on! We sure miss you guys. Hope to hear from you soon.

Love,
Sarah