Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Monday, May 25, 2009

Dancin' for the Baby!

I got home from work today and Carissa informed me she had been teaching Matthew rhythm today. I was a little confused so I asked for a demonstration...the following sweet movie was produced. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

More, more, we want more. Dude, he's gonna be one rockin kid. But I hope he doesn't look like a lady.

Evans Family said...

So were you saying you were going to pee? ha ha I love the moves...should've made the video longer!

Tami said...

That is hilarious! And I agree that I hope he doesn't look like a lady! ~Jamie

Shaina said...

that is AWESOME! it made me miss our mod days!

Erin Darrington said...

You go girl! I love it! See what is possible with just a few twinkies?

Brittany Schmidt said...

I love it. Some day Matthew and Macy can dance together. It would be so cute.