Before
After
No really, I am starting to show-a little. So I thought it was time I document my first tummy picture. I look bigger in some than in others, and if I suck it in I can pretty much make myself look normal. I am at 14 weeks 3 days today -and still a day ahead of Tiffany : ) Justin was looking at my stomach today (in his favor it does seem to be getting large considering how small I normally am) and he exclaimed, "You're going to be HUGE if you are this big already!" Thanks honey-I appreciate it. Just wait until I really am huge. But for now...
7 comments:
Wow, yeah I can hardly believe how big you are! Seriously, if he thinks you're big now, just wait till your whole body blows up like a balloon. One of my girls has to take after me and be a beached whale when they are pregnant. Might as well be you. Desiree had her babies this last week. I'm sure she would love to be as "big" as you.
Thank you, Justin. Spoken like a true Troy! :) Carissa, maybe you and I should trade bellies. and ps, I'm going to the doctor today and I'll prove to you that he's not changing my due date, and then you'll really know that I'm a week ahead of you! wahoo!
Ha ha! I remember being excited when I could notice my belly getting bigger as well, but trust me...enjoy the smallness while it lasts cuz baby you will get huge! There's just not stopping it. :) I'm also with mom, you should be the one that looks like her when pregnant-lol! Better you than me!
Despite what others may tell you - I see the little bump! That's about when I was able to notice mine too. I am so excited for you guys!
haha... isn't it funny how big it feeeeels when you first start showing? I must say you don't really look big to me, but I think it's all relative... a month ago I felt huger than I feel now, because I wasn't used to it. yeah the end won't be very comfy!! you look great though-are you feeling better?
You look adorable Carissa! I think that the naked belly pictures are cute I wish I would have taken some! Congrats can't wait to hear what you are having!-Annell
Okay - can I just say - Justin's naked belly isn't any better - ewwwwww! Carissa's is at least cute - Justin's is just, well, like I said ewwww! And we heard you graduated to rubber banding your pants instead of buttoning them - it's getting closer. And thanks for the baby countdown--it matches when my baby will come too - from Thailand (Wahooooo!!!). (Jamie says she's the baby - so till my third baby comes!).
Post a Comment