Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My favorite movie

The other day I was talking to my sister-in-law about my favorite movies and I mentioned that Men in Black is my favorite "modern," non-musical movie. She was surprised at this (and admitted to never having seen it before! Seriously Tiffany, get with the program) not thinking that type of movie would be up my alley. That night we decided to buy Men in Black off itunes with our giftcard money because I didn't own it and now I really wanted to watch it. Well, that was on Saturday and as of this morning it still hadn't downloaded. (My anticipation was building) We finally figured out that our Firewall was blocking it and we turned it off and got our movie!! Tonight we watched just the first half hour of it and oh man, it is sooo funny. Just to indulge myself, here are a few of my favorite quotes.
"I ain't never seen sugar do that"
"Edgar, your skin is hanging off your bones"
The entire white room scene I love: "The best of the best of the best, sir" and "Y'all wanna get down on this?"
"It just be raining black people in New York"
I could go on, but instead I'll just let you go and watch it yourself. Or maybe I will have to have a men in black party. Hmmm.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a great movie. What's not to love about Will Smith. This is your Dad's favorite line . . "The only thing that carries its weight around here is my gosh dang truck!" (said right as the spacecraft drops out of the sky and crushes his truck) My favorite of course is "I make this look good!" You totally should have a party. Remember we had one and have that great picture of all of us in sunglasses. Good times. Told you the good ole days really were the best.

Evans Family said...

Ha ha...great movie! I love the one liners as well. You mentioned some good ones, but I always like when Will Smith says..."NYPD means I'm gonna knock your punk 'butt' down!" lol And you gotta love the "cricket" gun! Man, I might just have to watch that movie now. :)

Tiffany said...

yeah! You should have a party, and then I might be willing to watch it! :)