Thursday night was Justin's last day of classes for the semester so we decided to celebrate. I had never seen the lights at Temple Square so we drove up to Salt Lake. It was beautiful and I loved all the nativities that they had from different countries. I also loved the floating lights and nativity they had in the reflecting pool. I love Christmas time! Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory and used a giftcard we have to get a piece of cheesecake-delicious!
Now, Justin is busy studying for finals; wish him luck!
3 comments:
I'm so jealous! That was one of my favorite things each year while I was going to school. My roommates and I would always go up and spend a night in Salt Lake to see the lights. They really are so pretty. I guess one of these years we'll have to come down and visit while they're up...Maddi would love them!
Awesome,I love the lights at Temple Square, but can't remember the last time we saw them. Next year we will have to plan a trip to see them. I have never seen all the nativity's from different countries. That would be awesome, especially the floating one in the reflecting pool. See you in a few days! Let the wild rumpus begin. Name that book.
How fun! I love the lights at Temple Square. I'm bummed I wont see them this year.
Post a Comment