Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Monday, December 8, 2008

Dumb!

Hey, I bet you never knew Justin could move like that!! My sister had this on her blog and I had some time to kill, so I thought I would make one of my own. Turns out I spent way too much time on it and then I couldn't get it to post to my blog. (It was trying to put a naughty elf show on-yikes!) Justin came home from work and I showed him and showed him how if you push the button to post it, it doesn't work; and then, of course he made it work with his magic eyes! Dumb computers. So enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're right, I never knew Justin had it in him. Those things crack me up. I'm gonna have to try it. But you know, if it took you a while, it will probably take me forever.