Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Friday, June 20, 2008

DEBT FREE!!!

Wahooo!!! We officially paid off the last of my student loans tonight so we are debt free. How wonderful is that? You gotta love a man with money. : )I now officially own my diploma. I guess that means I can frame it and hang it up now. To celebrate, we're not sure what to do. Not sure going out and spending money is a good way to celebrate being debt free. Maybe we'll just play Sorry instead. But, we want to let you all celebrate with us so we want to share our favorite commercial from the NBA playoffs with you. This guy is freakin awesome!!! Just sit back and prepare to be entertained. And trust me when I say it gets funnier the second or third time you watch it-so share it with your friends! Love you all!!
P.S. It's the first link. We couldn't figure out how to not have the others show up-but just watch the first one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! If I were debt free I would so be celebrating also. The commercial is funny. Can't wait to see you.

Erin Darrington said...

So awesome! Way to go!
Erin

Anonymous said...

time for a new post. I mean seriously, what have you been doing?