Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Our New Crib

Okay, so I was talking to my mom the other day and I told her that I had to resort to playing Solitaire one night while Justin was doing his homework because I had run out of things to do that day. So a few days later I got an e-mail from her and this is what it said: "Hey, if you're bored you could update your blog. Show me some pictures of your new crib." I laughed pretty hard about that one. My mother thinks she's a gangster sometimes :) So, for my mother, and anybody else who cares, here is a quick video of our new crib. We just found housing in Provo yesterday!!! We will be moving there the middle of July so this place will only be a very brief moment in our life-but it's been a good one so far. Love ya all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Digs!, she said in true gangster fashion.