Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter

We had a wonderful first Easter together! We had a lot of fun decorating Easter eggs on Saturday night. We had bought the 76 cent coloring kit and so it didn't come with a crayon to write on the eggs. After many attempts of different ways to design our eggs, Justin came up with the brilliant idea to use rubberbands. It turned out really awesome.



Easter morning we each hid 4 eggs for each other in different parts of the house. Justin was much better at finding his than I was. Then we saw what the Easter bunny brought us-compliments of ourselves, and both our parents : )


That night Cimone and Erin did a crepe party at our house. We had 17 people over!! Justin and I put together an Easter egg hunt for them and there was candy and little saying in all the eggs. In them we put the Easter story broken up into parts. After we ate our crepes we read the Easter story together. It was a lot of fun having people over at our house and and nice way to celebrate.

1 comment:

Evans Family said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! We didn't color any eggs this year...it was hard getting into the spirit with it being so early and all. Plus, our life has just been so dang hectic lately. I was going to call you this weekend again to see how you did by yourself...sorry I didn't. Talk to ya later!