Its only a month late...but here is a picture tour of our new house:
| Looking out from the dining room door |
Our master bathroom. It has a nice walk in shower. I only wish there was a little more counter space and some drawers, but it's functional and lovely.
Just another view of our bedroom. I love the big window. It looks right out over the backyard.
This is Landon and the baby's room. Don't mind the extra bed on the floor. We are in the process of painting the boys room and moved some stuff out. I don't have a picture of Matthew and Koyle's room cause it's all in a heap due to the painting, but I'm sure you'll see pictures of it when we finish.
This is the bathroom in the hallway. The kids use it and people who come over. Of course it has lots of counter space and too many drawers!
This is the laundry room and small pantry. They are right off the kitchen. There is also a door that leads out to the patio from in here.
The kitchen
The dining room: it connects the kitchen and the family room in an L shape. Have I mentioned on here that Justin built me this beautiful table and bench? He did a fantastic job and not only is it nice to look at, we are loving having a table that is finally big enough to hold our family and our food, and even friends and family.
This is the family room. I love the brick fireplace, the big windows, and the built in cabinet that hides the T.V. I don't love that it has no lights in it, and my grandma couches.
This is looking in from the front door. It's a true split level. Upstairs is the main living area and downstairs is the play room and office. I love the brick wall that wraps around to the fireplace.
Our garage is actually quite huge and spacious. Lots of room for storage and cars and walking around things.
This is the downstairs living room, which functions as our kid space (aka toy room).
And yes, that is a piano you see! I love that I finally have a piano in my home. We got this used from a family friend in my parent's ward. It made the trek all the way from Boise to Pocatello and doesn't even need to be tuned! It's in excellent condition-a dream come true for sure.
This is the room downstairs. It is functioning as the office/craft room/preschool room/guest room.
And that's it folks! We really are loving it here in our house, and in Pocatello in general.
1 comment:
Love it!! I can't believe how awesome it must be for you and the kids to from the Lynwood backyard, to your current one!
Post a Comment