Because I feel like I should share this little treasure I found with all my fellow bloggers:
I have been wanting to print my blog again for about two years now. A couple times I started working on it but not only was the project overwhelming in size because of clunky, non user friendly programs, it was also super expensive. The longer I waited the longer the blog got and the more unachievable this project seemed. So I once again set out to research different companies that print blogs because certainly there had to be a better answer. And I found it! It's a company called Lulu. I printed 100 pages, hardcover, in color for $30. You can't beat that. Other websites I quoted were upwards of $150 for the same product. All I had to do was copy and paste all the posts, along with their pictures right off my blog into a Word Document. Then I did a little formatting to make things fit on the page better and not have so many pages, put my titles in the color I wanted, and added a background color to the entire document. Done. It took me about a week. Then you just save it as a PDF and upload it to the website: www.lulu.com, and order it. It arrived this weekend and I am thrilled with how it turned out. Because it was so cheap and easy I am already making plans to print the next book, which will cover our time here in Texas, as soon as we move.
So if you are like me and have been wanting to print your blog, but have been dragging your feet, go check out Lulu!
3 comments:
That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!!
I will remember that. Even though I haven't blogged in forever, I have stuff I want to keep on there. I just printed my entire Facebook history with Social book for about $40. It was super easy and kinda cool. Soft cover, I didn't take the time to filter out all the junk but I like how it turned out.
THANK YOU! I have yet to ever print off anything but have always wanted to.
-Steph
Post a Comment